Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall = Apple Crisp Love

Okay, everyone probably has a favorite Apple Crisp recipe but Brad (and I) happen to think that "my" recipe is the bomb and since I just made it Saturday and it was gone by Sunday I think that's a decent indication that it's pretty darn good.
So, if you DON'T have your own recipe give this one a try:

Mix Together:
6 Golden Delicious apples: peeled & chopped into chunks
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
5 Tbsp. Flour
Spread in 9x9 or 8x8 pan sprayed w/ PAM

Topping- mix together and sprinkle over apple mixture:
6 Tbsp. Melted Butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1 cup Flour
1/2 cup Oatmeal (not Quick Oats)


Bake @ 350 for approx 40-45 min

Serve with good quality Vanilla Bean ice cream (we prefer Breyers)
and heated caramel topping drizzled over all if you prefer!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the recipe, it's in the oven baking since I just had to try it!

Janine said...

Oooooh yeah, i make this one all the time in the fall! Deelish!

Brenda said...

Yum! Have been making this recipe since I've known ya...DELICIOUS!

Mary said...

Bradi ~ I just used your recipe for Apple Crisp - it's in the oven now and smells YUMMY!!